Sportstracker

Sunday, October 14, 2012

NOVA-CBG Purcellville Fall Foliage Ride

Post on yesterday's group ride:
Cool, crisp morning. Had a chill in the air all day. Had a good ride out to Purcellville but my left knee starting hurting like a big dog on the ride back, so much so that I couldn't pedal under power with my left leg, so I unclipped and pedaled with just one leg for as long as I could. Stopped at Carolina Brothers on the way back but couldn't go on beyond that. Didn't get the "complete" W&OD completed but did log a fair number of miles even so. And thanks to Sam for giving me a ride home since I couldn't bike home. And those Mojitos at Clyde's and then the Carlyle certainly helped to ease the pain.






http://connect.garmin.com/activity/233109538

No comments:

Post a Comment