Sportstracker

Sunday, July 20, 2014

NOVA-CBG Heather's Birthday Cluster Ride AKA The Big Bonkowski

What a ride we had today. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Still had fun even though I bonked--hard--when we got back to Carolina Brothers which was only supposed to be a regroup spot. The crew refused to ride back without me (even though I insisted) and they were able to arrange for Carl and Suzanne to come back out from Reston (where he had led a ride earlier in the day) and act as my SAG wagon. Martin played EMT throughout (with this EMT also trying to treat myself). Crazy ride but still a good ride. Unfortunately, it shot my July Gran Fondo all to hell. Gotta get that next Saturday.

NOVA-CBG Heather's Birthday Cluster Ride AKA The Big Bonkowski by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment