Sportstracker

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Riding the Postponed Ride on Indian Head

The Charles County Sheriff's ride may have been postponed until next week but Stephanie and I decided to do it anyway and I'm glad we did. The weather was perfect. There was no rain and it actually was sunny and relatively warm. I didn't need the insulated full-finger gloves and got hot enough to take them off and zip off my jacket sleeves. Felt a little queasy around mile 5 or so but that passed and the rest of the ride was really enjoyable. Stephanie did the training regimen outlined by her coach and I kept trying to chase after her to no avail. A great day to ride, so good in fact that now I'm thinking about going out again.

Riding the Postponed Ride on Indian Head by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details




































No comments:

Post a Comment