Sportstracker

Sunday, March 10, 2013

VeloDCity Alexandria Hills Plus Touring Around and a TT Test Ride

Another fabulous day for a bike ride. I was even ready in plenty of time, even with the DST change. The first few hills were tough but it was a nice route, even though I detoured with a few others at around mile 17.5 of 36 back to the trail to return to Old Town. And, as I suspected, we met up with the rest of the group back at Belle Haven. I will tackle the rest of those hills on my own on another ride and hope to be able to complete the "real" ride with the group the next time. But to make up for it, I went touring around afterward (after consuming a very nice lunch at Chadwick's with the NOVA-CBG crowd) and stopped at Tri360 to do a test ride of a sweet Orbea TT/Tri Bike with Ultegra Di2. It's a nice ride and something to ponder. And got to end my ride by having Randi join me for a ride back down towards my house and then she returned back home. It was just too nice not to ride all day. And I managed to get my 1/2 century in. Woo hoo!

VeloDCity Alexandria Hills Plus Touring Around and a TT Test Ride by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details


No comments:

Post a Comment