Sportstracker

Monday, May 27, 2013

NOVA-CBG Fishy Arlington Triangle & Arlington Cemetery (Missing 10 Miles)

Nice day for a ride around the Arlington Triangle with side trips to Arlington Cemetery to pay respects, Memorial Bridge and Hains Point for a speed lap, and the Maine Avenue Fish Market for a nice lunch. Stupid me forgot to turn the Garmin back on when leaving Shirlington and didn't notice it until we got to Arlington Cemetery so I "lost" 10 some miles on this ride along with the PRs I'm certain I had on that segment :( . After the ride, I swung by FreshBikes to discuss my continuing problem with the battery life on the Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting. Will have to bring it back when they have the Shimano diagnostics in from the other shop. Until then, I've got a "reserve" battery to carry with me to swap out if/when the battery craps out on me. Oy!

NOVA-CBG Fishy Arlington Triangle & Arlington Cemetery (Missing 10 Miles) by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment