Sportstracker

Sunday, April 14, 2013

NOVA-CBG Tour de Cookie

Bit chilly to start but still had a good time on the inaugural Tour de Cookie. I tried to eat cookies along the way and did at the first stop but when they were coming fast and furious, all I could do was stash them away in my jersey pockets for later. The hills of Travilah, River, and Seneca Roads did not disappoint but they were actually manageable. So I think I earned my damn cookies, especially after taking a wrong turn by being too literal with the directions on the cue sheet and doing a few loops just west of I-270 before I figured out how to get back on course. I did, sadly, miss one of the cookie stops in the process. Oh well. And we had an excellent post-ride brunch/lunch with some tasty drinks at Matchbox. Definitely a fine day.

NOVA-CBG Tour de Cookie by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details














No comments:

Post a Comment