Sportstracker

Saturday, April 20, 2013

NOVA-CBG Tulip Ride (Partly) and Shiksa's Fit

A little cool and windy but beautiful day for biking. Set off on the Tulip Ride and lo and behold, the Di2 battery went dead, dead, dead. Luckily, I was in the big ring and big cog so it was a decent gear to be stuck in. Turned back after we got to the NPS Tulip Garden but forgot to turn on the Garmin so I lost about 2 miles before I realized it. Came home to swap out batteries with Ruby and set off to FreshBikes for Shiksa's bike fit. Put my "big girl" Speedplay pedals on, got new shoes and cleats, swapped out the stem and seat, and we were dialed in nicely. Getting out of the Speedplays is way easier than the Keos I used long ago and even easier than the SPDs I've been using. Now I have to put them on Ruby too. All in all, still a good day.

NOVA-CBG Tulip Ride (Partly) and Shiksa's Fit by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details









No comments:

Post a Comment