Sportstracker

Friday, July 5, 2013

Arlington Triangle with Shirlington Recharge Stop

Had to stretch my legs tonight to get ready for the Annapolis metric century tomorrow so I decided to do a nice and easy loop around the Arlington Triangle. Climbed all the hills on the loop in the big ring without too much trouble (of course it was in the clockwise direction--doubtful I could do that counterclockwise). Stopped in Shirlington for a smoothie before riding home and I did climb Walter Reed for the third time this week. Needless to say, I did need to drop into the small ring and the big cog on the cassette to do this one but that's perfectly fine with me. It's now becoming routine to ride up it as much as I don't like it. Maybe one day I won't even mind it. Nah, that'll never happen.

Arlington Triangle with Shirlington Recharge Stop by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment