Sportstracker

Thursday, July 4, 2013

NOVA-CBG Ft Hunt Boot Camp

A little hot and sticky but still a great day for another classic boot camp ride. Made a respectable showing on "The Punisher" again and I also rode up Walter Reed again. I don't like it but at least I can do it. And the stop at Best Buns on the way home to get my coffee that I didn't have enough time to get on the ride to the ride along with a cup of crab and corn chowder and a multigrain roll was a nice little perk, as was the "nap" I took for about an hour sitting at the cafe table in front of the bakery. Also of note, the Di2 battery is still reading full charge after ~80 miles so maybe, just maybe, the battery draining issue is resolved. Once I get to 120 miles, if I still have full charge, I'll really believe it's fixed. Fingers crossed.




NOVA-CBG Ft Hunt Boot Camp by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment