Sportstracker

Saturday, August 10, 2013

NOVA-CBG W&OD "The Whole Shebang" + 10

Certainly not my best day on the bike but I did finish. Lots of aches and pains throughout but the first 70 were OK; the last 30 were horrible. My sit bones didn't want to do any more sitting on that damn bike seat, neck was aching and just wasn't making good headway. Surprisingly, my legs were still happy to spin and I didn't bonk; I just couldn't get comfortable. Decided to stop at Vienna with 12 miles to go and curl up on a park bench for about 10 minutes or so and give the butt a rest and try to stretch out and that actually worked. I made good time home and was able to bring the average speed back up from 12.3 to 12.9 mph. Not great but I'll take it.







NOVA-CBG W&OD "The Whole Shebang" 10 by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment