Sportstracker

Friday, August 2, 2013

Sag Harbor No SAG Needed

Had a great ride to Sag Harbor through Greenport and Shelter Island with my old trusty Cannondale R700, Candy. Ran into a couple of other cyclists along the way and even drafted off the one guy who kept playing leapfrog with me. Hey, if you're gonna keep passing me, you can be damned sure that I will draft. Of course there was one interesting incident in Sag Harbor. Can't believe I was pulled over by a pimply faced kid on foot for--get this-- riding my bike in the street down Main Street. WTF? You can't ride your bike in the street? Apparently not when on Main Street but only on Main Street and cars can drive down Main Street. This is the stuff that can only happen here. Now it's time for the steak and crab feast at Uncle Buck's. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment