Sportstracker

Monday, October 21, 2013

NOVA-CBG Nokesville Ride

So, the day after the first ride with the new Garmin 810 didn't go any better and, in fact, was worse than the first time. Still have two "rides" since I noticed a few miles in that my bike profiles went "poof" and disappeared for my most used bikes and the cadence sensor wasn't registering. Plus, I was still tired from yesterday's sloggy, cold, hill-climbing ride and my knees were still very painful. Did not make for a very efficient or effective ride. Oh, and I was late too so I was trying to keep up (didn't work) and then navigate sans cue sheet. Yeah, a bit of a cluster. Luckily, the gang was very, very, very accommodating and the after-ride was quite enjoyable. Needless to say, I'll be making an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon forthwith. But other than that, it was a great day! ;)

NOVA-CBG Nokesville Ride Part I by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details
NOVA-CBG Nokesville Ride Part II by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment