Sportstracker

Sunday, June 16, 2013

NOVA-CBG Boot Camp Ride

Needed a good recovery ride after yesterday's Patuxent River Hill Fest so what could be better than one of Claudine's patented Boot Camp rides to Ft Hunt. These rides never disappoint and it was a good workout, both on and off the bike. I wound up pushing pretty hard for a good portion of the ride so it was a bit more than a true "recovery" ride but that's all good. Had a nice little lunch afterwards, then rode home. The only negative was that the Di2 battery crapped out...again...right behind the Arlington County Shit Plant. How appropriate! Needless to say, after getting home, I loaded Shiksa up on the bike rack and took her directly to the bike shop to get fixed...again! This is really starting to get frustrating. Hopefully we'll get it straightened out this time. No one's fault but if it still won't work, I'll go back to mechanical DuraAce. But still, a great ride (even though the mileage doesn't reflect the ~3 miles from Shirlington to Daingerfield Island where I thought I was "restarting" the Garmin but actually stopped it since I hadn't stopped it when I got to Best Buns; doh!).

NOVA-CBG Boot Camp Ride by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment