Sportstracker

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ride to FreshBikes after the Air Force Crystal Ride

After a nice lunch following the Crystal Ride "race that's not a race," rode with Tim back to Shirlington where we split off. I went to Best Buns for the white mocha I missed this morning due to the early ride start and a macaroon, just because. And as luck would have it, Cathy from my office happened in to Best Buns a few minutes after me and she was kind enough to pick me up at FreshBikes after I dropped Shiksa off to get her Ultegra Di2 diagnosed by the Shimano tech guy who just happens to be scheduled to be in the shop tomorrow. Hopefully we'll finally figure out why my battery only lasts for 120 miles and not the 2,000 miles it should. Here's hoping.

Ride to FreshBikes after the Air Force Crystal Ride by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment