Sportstracker

Saturday, June 22, 2013

NOVA-CBG Gary's Birthday Ride

What an absolutely, fantabulous, friggin' unbelievable bike ride to celebrate Gary's (and Rick's) birthday. Started in Ocean City and toured around Berlin and Libertytown before proceeding to Assateague Island. Tim was the man and pulled me almost all the way, challenging this fat girl to an epic ride. Plus, Tim's really the man for saving my butt by picking up the purse I left at Best Buns in Shirlington yesterday, which I didn't notice until I was already 2/3 of the way to Ocean City and said "Oh shit!" Tim gets to drink all he wants for free for that...and for pulling me...and for just being an all-around good guy. Now the real birthday celebrating begins. Hope my liver can take it!











NOVA-CBG Gary's Birthday Ride by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment