Sportstracker

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BAFS FCBA Spring Ride Day 3

Had to tackle a century today and the day dawned cold and misty, again, with temps in the middle 30s. My right glute was tender and achy but I'm walking better at least. Got to hook on to a nice paceline for most of the first segment, which helped me get a good jump on things. Rode most of the rest of the ride alone but I was generally in the middle of the pack. About two-thirds of the way along, the sun finally came out and it warmed up into the 50s and even touched the 60s. I pushed through and finished my century, so I've now knocked out this month's Strava Gran Fondo. However, this is my last day on the FCBA Spring Ride so I won't be riding all the way down the Natchez Trace to Jackson MS. It was a good time (but more climbing than I like). Perhaps I'll get to do the whole Trace next year.

BAFS FCBA Spring Ride Day 3 by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details



No comments:

Post a Comment