Sportstracker

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Full W&OD Ride with Tim

What a gorgeous day for a bike ride! Tim and I rode from the Shirlington trailhead to the Purcellville trailhead and back on the W&OD as a preparatory ride before this Saturday's Sea Gull Century. My legs were a bit dead from yesterday's 50 mile ride. I felt great and was spinning well, I just didn't have the power in my pedal stroke that I would've liked to maintain a kick-ass pace. Tim kindly pulled for me for much of the ride, which helped to maintain my reasonable pace, and he obliged my pulls in return. The old knees and hips and my big old butt started to hurt on the return trip but I pushed through the pain to finish strong back in Shirlington. Great ride in spite of the aches and pains. Yeah, we're ready for Sea Gull, and we're gonna kick some serious butt! Bring it on!!!!

Full W&OD Ride with Tim by kwarkentien at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment